We are travelers and travel bloggers. Here at this blog, we'll tell you about places we've been that we think will be of interest to other travelers. Whether on the road in our RV, taking a non-RV vacation or simply investigating our local surroundings, we are constantly discovering new places and things to do, and we love sharing those discoveries with you.
About Our Book
Our book introduces new, inexperienced and potential RVers to basic aspects of RV life. It's not a detailed, nitty-gritty how-to book; rather it’s meant to give readers an overview and answer a variety of basic questions about life on the road. The idea is to help you get your feet wet before you dive into the deep water!We hope it will help to shorten your learning curve, lessen your fears and entertain you a little bit too. Most of all, we hope it encourages you to catch your own RV dreams and make them come true.
~RVPainter and DW (aka Dick and Melissa)
- About the Authors
- Tour of the Nexus Facility
- Picking Up the Dreamcatcher
- Inside the Dreamcatcher
- Fiddle-farting around at the Elkhart Campground
- Leaping into a New Adventure
- Santa Fe, NM KOA
- San Antonio, Texas
- Palmetto Island State Park, Abbeville, LA
- New Orleans, LA
- Post from May 2012: Five Things That RV Life has T...
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Fort Pickens State Park, Gulf Breeze, Pensacola, FL
- MAINE: Boothbay Harbor, East Boothbay and Southpor...
- Maine - Camden and Port Clyde
- Maine: Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park
- Hubbards, Nova Scotia
- Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia
- Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia
- Tall Ships, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Watching the Filming of the Stephen King TV show, ...
- Reading at the J.S. Shatford Library in Hubbards Cove, Nova Scotia
- Farewell to Nova Scotia
- Je T'aime Quebec!
- Some Bouquets for You!
- Our Love Affair with Quebec City
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Memphis, Tennessee