We are travelers and travel bloggers. Here at this blog, we'll tell you about places we've been that we think will be of interest to other travelers. Whether on the road in our RV, taking a non-RV vacation or simply investigating our local surroundings, we are constantly discovering new places and things to do, and we love sharing those discoveries with you.
V is for Venice - Florida, that is
Venice, Florida is a nice little city on the gulf coast of southwest Florida. It's between Tampa and Fort Meyers. There's a fair amount of sprawl to the city, but the downtown is a really nice destination for shopping and dining. There's also a public beach down at the end of the main street.
Like its sister city, Naples, Venice has a LOT of Italian restaurants. It smells so good walking down the street of these towns!
Looking down the main drag
Dining al fresco
Melissa makes a friend too
More Italian restaurants - sidewalk dining
- About the Authors
- Tour of the Nexus Facility
- Picking Up the Dreamcatcher
- Inside the Dreamcatcher
- Fiddle-farting around at the Elkhart Campground
- Leaping into a New Adventure
- Santa Fe, NM KOA
- San Antonio, Texas
- Palmetto Island State Park, Abbeville, LA
- New Orleans, LA
- Post from May 2012: Five Things That RV Life has T...
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Fort Pickens State Park, Gulf Breeze, Pensacola, FL
- MAINE: Boothbay Harbor, East Boothbay and Southpor...
- Maine - Camden and Port Clyde
- Maine: Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park
- Hubbards, Nova Scotia
- Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia
- Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia
- Tall Ships, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Watching the Filming of the Stephen King TV show, ...
- Reading at the J.S. Shatford Library in Hubbards Cove, Nova Scotia
- Farewell to Nova Scotia
- Je T'aime Quebec!
- Some Bouquets for You!
- Our Love Affair with Quebec City
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Memphis, Tennessee